The advertising poster format
Printing advertising posters is a quick way to communicate about an event or promotion by reaching a large number of people.
Depending on your needs and your budget, you can buy posters in large volume to spread your message widely and benefit from decreasing prices.
Poster printing format
- Advertising poster formats from A4 to A0 are available on this site.
- Quad or black and white printing
- Front only
- 135 g classic or recycled paper
Instructions for printing posters online
I already have a visual
- I check that my file is compliant:
- Preferably vectorized PDF (JPEG and PNG also accepted)
- Bleeds: 5 mm on each side
- Comfort zone: 5mm on each side
- Non-contiguous cutting and creasing marks
- I send my file by uploading it to the site, or by email or WeTransfer to email@example.com
- A graphic designer checks my file. If there are any changes to be made, he contacts me. Or performs them himself if they are slight adaptations.
- Printing is started
I would like to entrust you with the realization of my visual
- I send all the elements that I wish to appear on the poster (logo, texts...) via this site, or by email or WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After receiving the elements, a graphic designer sends me a first version. I request modifications if necessary.
- After validation of the final file, and only after validation, printing is launched
- science poster
- Poster / Photo enlargement
- Schedule to complete